Jeannette Woods, Esq.
- Practicing law since 1986.
- Preeminent “AV” Peer-rating, which is the highest rating awarded to an attorney through Martindale-Hubbell.
- Served as a judge pro tem for the Arizona Superior Court, Probate Division.
- Inducted as a fellow into the Litigation Counsel of America.
- Selected for membership in The National Trial Lawyer’s Top 100 Trial Lawyers for 2012. Membership in this organization “is based on and limited to an average of 100 lawyers from each state.”
- Selected for “Top Valley Lawyers 2014” by North Valley Magazine.
1986, Arizona and U.S. District Court, District of Arizona