Health Care Power of Attorney Serving Chandler & Phoenix
It is very easy to put off your estate planning and your healthcare directive when you are healthy and busy on a day to day basis. People do not normally think about what would happen if they got sick or severely injured. When it comes to health concerns and decisions, having someone you trust as your agent in your healthcare power of attorney is important for making decisions when you are unable to.
If you need help with establishing your healthcare power of attorney, then our legal team is ready to help. When working with our law firm, you will have an experienced legal team who have over 80+ years of combined probate and estate planning experience. Our team takes pride in taking the stress off of your shoulders and putting it on ours. We offer free consultations to help you determine what your next steps need to be.
The high-integrity law group
with your best interests at heart.
Set the Clients Expectations, then exceed them
Hire the right staff and hold on to them
Show quality in small details
Maintain integrity when no one sees but God
What Healthcare Decisions Can The Agent Make?
When establishing your healthcare power of attorney, you can choose which healthcare decisions you are authorizing the agent to make for you. You can choose for the designated agent to have full authority over your healthcare decisions or you can provide specific powers to the agent. Some of the specific decisions you can provide to your healthcare power of attorney agent are:
- Managing your estate to pay reasonable compensation for healthcare services that are provided.
- Consenting or refusing medical care.
- Picking the health care providers who will care for you.
- Approving or denying your admittance to healthcare institutions.
- Deciding whether you want to make an organ or tissue donation.
- Accessing medical records and discussing medical records with healthcare providers.
- Deciding whether you want an autopsy.
Why Do You Need a Healthcare Power of Attorney?
Having a healthcare power of attorney is extremely important in your estate planning for many reasons. Some of the main benefits are:
- Preparing for medical procedures: Minor and major procedures have their unknowns. Complications can happen and by having a healthcare power of attorney in place, your voice will be heard in any decision made in regards to your health.
- Protecting your wishes if you are diagnosed with a major illness: You never know if you’re going to be diagnosed with a major illness. Having a healthcare power of attorney provides protection for your wishes in the event you are going through a major illness to where you may not be able to communicate or make reliable medical decisions.
- Providing Peace of Mind: A major benefit you receive when putting together a healthcare power of attorney is having the peace of mind knowing that your healthcare decisions will be in good hands if anything were to incapacitate you. Without a healthcare power of attorney, your family will have to go to court for someone to make decisions on your behalf.
Nothing but calming, compassionate, informative, and helpful through the probate process. We are now updating our estate plan and continue to receive their attentiveness and professionalism.
Golden Rule gave us excellent service for an excellent price. Mr. Decker and Justin were knowledgeable and friendly and I'm very glad we went to them.
These lawyers live by the motto of their firm. Their kindness and generosity of spirit gives lawyers the good name that all should strive for.
Attorneys Woods & Decker were professional and compassionate. We were grateful for their quick response and ability to meet with us on short notice. They listened carefully and provided us with sound counsel. We highly recommend their services!
Contact An Experienced Estate Planning Attorney
At the Golden Rule Law Group®, our team is dedicated to helping and representing you. You will have an experienced legal team who have over 80+ years of combined probate and estate planning experience. Our team takes pride in taking the stress off of your shoulders and putting it on ours.
Our firm primarily serves the areas of Chandler, Gilbert, Phoenix and other areas around Maricopa County. If you are in need of an experienced probate attorney in Arizona, please contact us today to schedule your free case evaluation.
Request a FREE Consultation
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
601 N Alma School Rd, Chandler, AZ 85224
9am - 5pm
Copyright © 2023 The Golden Rule Law Group ®